|Sample Available:||Yes||Payment Terms:||Cash Advance(CA),Cheque,Cash In Advance(CID)|
|Offered By:||Narayan Traders||Sample Policy:||Free Samples Are Available|
3μM Stainless Steel Square Mesh,
Twill Stainless Steel Square Mesh,
3μM ss wire mesh screen
350mesh Glue the filte , liquid filtration ,twill dutch weave , filtration precision 3μm , stainless steel screen
Features of stainless steel filter screen:
Stainless steel has the characteristics of wear resistance, acid resistance and corrosion resistance. SS304 is the most common, but others are used for special applications to take advantage of the unique performance of each level.
Minimum order quantity: 10 rolls
Application: filter, decoration, window screen
Stainless steel filter screen production process:
1. Plain weave: also known as plain weave, linen weave or taffeta weave, is the most basic weaving method. In plain fabrics, the warp and weft are aligned to form a simple cross pattern. Each weft goes through one warp, then another, and so on. The next weft passes through the warp of the adjacent weft and vice versa.
2. Twill weaving: in twill weaving, each weft or weft is floated over the warp to form a distinct twill. This diagonal line is also called a rill. The float is the part of the yarn that crosses two or more yarns in the opposite direction.
3. Dutch plain weave: it is similar to plain weave, but the diameter of weft and warp is different, and the mesh size is different.
4. Twill lotus weaving: similar to twill weaving, except that the diameter of weft and warp is different, the mesh size is also different.
Anti Dutch weave: it is different from the standard Dutch weave in that the warp is thicker and the weft is less.
|MODEL||MESH COUNTS||WIRE DIAMETER||DISTANCE OF HOLE||USAGE|
|304L Ordinary mesh||24x22 mesh||0.12mm||1.1mm||Thinner for anti-mosquito, anti-insect|
|304L Thickened mesh||22x20 mesh||0.15mm||Large dosage, anti-mouse, anti-mosquito, anti-insect, recommended|
|304L special dense mesh||26x24 mesh||0.9mm||Anti-rat, anti-all kinds of small mosquitoes|
|304L Extra thick mesh||22x20 mesh||0.19mm||1.1mm||Anti-rat, anti-all kinds of small mosquitoes|
|316L thickened mesh||22x20 mesh||0.16mm||Anti-rat, anti-mosquito, anti-small animal, strong anti-corrosion|
|304L Extremely thick mesh||22x20 mesh||0.23mm||Anti-mosquito, anti-big mouse, anti-small animal|
|Mesh||Wire Diameter||Aperture||Open Area||Weight(LB) /100 Square Foot|
1. Grid number = 25.4mm/d + A
2. Aperture = 25.4 mm / mesh count diameter.
3.% open area = A / (a + D) flow 100%.
4. Micron = aperture (mm) x 1000.
5. Mesh - number of openings per linear inch.
6. Aperture - the distance between two adjacent wires.
7. Diameter - the thickness of the wire before weaving.
8.% - the ratio of the area of the aperture to the area of
9. The grid is expressed as a percentage.
10. Warp - all lines arranged along the longitudinal direction of the fabric.
11. Weft - all wires passing through the fabric.
Contact Person: Sunny